The Basic irisnote Webinar is an excellent introduction to the challenges faced by the modern research organization and how the irisnote Electronic Laboratory Notebook can solve many of these problems. The webinar will show how both researchers and managers alike will benefit from the use of the irisnote ELN system.
Getting started and what sets irisnote apart from the others
- Logging into system
- Working with notebooks and file cabinets
- Working with document storage
- Searching – irisnote has a ground-breaking search system that gives ranked results and more.
- Tagging information
- Visually working with all types of data – irisnote supports ANY data, ANY extension, ANY size.
Anyone can attend this webinar, particularly:
- Anyone interested in saving time documenting or doing work
- Those who have difficulty finding experiments, lost data, etc.
- Managers who want to increase efficiency and productivity
- Anyone concerned with protecting rights to data or ability to publish or patent data
- Scientists, academics, business managers
- Anyone looking to implement an ELN within their organization, including members of
- Information Technology, Information Systems
- Records Management
Use this form to sign up for the next information webinar, and receive a reminder before it begins.